Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Things white people like.

A fitting title, when you see my two displays of glorious pictures for today.

A couple of days ago, my dad sent me this picture, that he said he took when he had to drive by Jack in the Box a second time just to make sure he wasn't seeing things:
Who knew that any 4-wheeled vehicle could go through a drive-through? Classy.

 Today Nolan had to get some dental work done, so when I got a text with this picture, I decided that I need to make sure and look this awesome next time I go to the dentist. Seriously, why didn't I think of wearing sunglasses to guard against the hellish lights? Why didn't I think of bringing my own music so I don't have to listen to Celine Dion one.more.time. while I'm sweating in that chair?
Seriously though.

This week is chock-full of work, both professional and personal. Each day, once I'm done with work-work, I start on other chores and things on my to-do list. Pretty normal for me, except that this week that involves more house-shopping, which I semi-really love and semi-loathe because I just find it exhausting to get excited that much. Hah.

Wish us luck!

3 comments:

chels said...

the guy on the wheelchair is great. there's a reason almost all the best peopleofwalmart are from either california and florida. we straight up classy. and n looks like he's not wearing a shirt?!? which just adds to the awesomeness of the picture :) celine would def help you get through any dental procedure.

Heidi said...

Bringing your own music really is genius.

P.S. Sorry for all the comments. Getting caught up on blog reading, much?

neighboUr said...

Comment away, girl! Happy to see you back in action in the blog world!