Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

What do they say? Oh right:

'Tis the season!
I found some cheery candles for my awesome candelabra:
Some festive throw-pillows:
I used the same festive candle for the bathroom, because every room has to be in the holiday mood:
And just something to set the mood from the hallway:

1. I'm thankful for my vacation coming up in just a few short days! A whole week! Phew, we need it!
2. I'm thankful that we've had lots of good food as of late; leftovers from Thanksgiving. There's been no scrounging for tasty snacks this week!
3. I'm thankful we have friends who will watch Milo for us next week so we don't have to worry about him. It's such a relief to have a good "babysitter".
4. I'm thankful the holidays are here because no other time of year elicits such "goodness" from people. I like seeing people be a little more patient, a little more kind, a little more loving.
5. I'm thankful for honest, good conversations. I've had a lot of those in the past few weeks, and it's really been priceless.

What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Ohmygosh that pillow is from Pottery Barn, isn't it? I'm OBSESSED with Pottery Barn Christmas throw pillows. I want them all. But then I step back and think, "Eight Christmas throw pillows may be a little overwhelming and borderline - no borderline...straight up - obnoxious."

neighboUr said...

No! They're actually from Target, can you believe it? They were a steal, too!

Anonymous said...

This is totally random and probably due to my tired adled and bored brain but the red candle in your bathroom looks like it has a scary face. hee hee :D Enjoy your vacay! _Ash U