Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Last weekend I went up to my parents' home to visit with them and my brother, and to meet my bro's girlfriend, Rachael. We went berry-picking, we went kayaking at Stumpy Meadows, had a fun BBQ with friends, and packed the weekend full of activities! Here's a pic I took of them when we went down to Coloma by the river.
Nate and Rachael

I've been a little absent from the blog world lately, as I've been keeping busy, and it's been great. I have a lot to be thankful for:

1. I'm thankful for productivity at work. I love being busy, and it was slow there for awhile. It feels good to be stressed out again, hah!
2. I'm thankful for our fun vacation coming up in less than a month! We're headed to Roatan, Honduras, and Guatemala for scuba diving, exploring, and relaxing! EEEEEEEEE
3. I'm thankful for a loving family, and how open and honest we can be with each other. So few relationships in this world can match that of family.
4. I'm thankful for relaxing times this week. It's been nice to get stuff done for vacation, around the house, and seeing friends and being able to decompress. I'm still lacking in sleep, but that's my own fault for exercising so early in the mornings. 
5. I'm thankful for Nolan's schedule right now, even though he gets home at my bedtime. It means he gets up when I'm done with my workout, and we have a bit of morning together before we have to leave for work. It's been nice.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: