Saturday, September 11, 2010

dog days

Just another Saturday up in Placerville again...loving the heat, but tired of our dumb car that needs more work! Here's to hoping it will sell soon!

ylehsa and I decided to do some yoga earlier, so we popped in Jillian Michael's yoga fitness tape, and THAT was not yoga. It was like...Jillian trying to burn off your bum while throwing in a random chataranga and mountain pose. Lame. But a good workout.

Nolan has recently decided to grow out his mustache, after seeing how lusciously thick it is growing in. And I tell you, I refuse to cohabitate with a someone who looks like a rapist. So I'm working on getting him to shave it. But for now...it's awful.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

John just got a text from your dad. I guess he is in Tenn. and watched to Duck on TV last night. I'm glad he finally got to see them win a game. But... I thought you guys were heading back to PV to have your dad work on that lemon of yours. I guess not. He can't be at two places at once! I do hope you can sell it soon. I would be sleep MUCH more comfortably knowing that you drive a reliable car when you are out and about by yourself!

Unknown said...

Hey, how did Ashely's comment get imbedded in your text? I just noticed that.

Anonymous said...

he he. its just not the same. It just doesn't have the right atmosphere..

Pops said...

I looked like a desperado to when I had a mustache.