Friday, September 17, 2010

Movetastic

This week at work there has been a special addition to our neighbours in the next building...Playstation testers! So they've set up what is basically a playroom for people to test out their new competitor to Nintendo's all-dominating Wii. I think it's called the Playstation Move or something like that, and although the controllers look cooler than the Wiimotes, my coworker and I agreed the Wii still trumps them by quite a lot overall. Here's a quick shot of the action:


Also I had to post a link to this picture, because it was at once the funniest and most strange thing I've seen in awhile.

Nolan and I got a Groupon for Rosamunde Sausage Grill, which happens to be on our Top 100 list! So we took that goodness and tried out:
#23 - Beer sausage with sauerkraut and grilled onions from Rosamunde Sausage Grill. Although instead of the sauerkraut we got beef chili. MMM. I feel bad that I was so enthralled with eating the giant sausage that I forgot to take a picture. Oops.

Also Harry Potter comes out in theaters 2 months from Sunday!

ALSO we are under 100 days until Christmas! 99 to go!

No comments: