Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ni hao

Well, an announcement today from the Caldwell house: Nolan applied a few months back to a program to do research and do a rotation in China...and he got it! So in March-April, N will be heading off to the Orient to practice medicine for 8 weeks, while Milo and I sit at home and who knows, enjoy our clean house and cereal and are grateful that he will be in a place with internet and ready-technology. As opposed to last time when communication was sparse and painfully slow. Also last time I feared for his life many times (in Uganda)...where as this time the only thing I fear is his frustration at not being able to use Google there.

Also my dad sent me a picture that I forgot we took while visiting up there a few weeks ago and going to Uncle Tom's cabin. Remember I said the room was literally papered in $1 bills? Well, here's the proof:


Quote of the day, while trying to run a decent query for an audit (obviously it wasn't working, so I had my coworker try to run it for me):
Green, David B:
"internal server error
HTTP 500, QUERY IS F@%*ED ERROR ERROR"
Caldwell, Anneliese:
"LOL
that's what goes through my mind
right before i rip out the cords and hurl this piece of crap out the window"

No comments: