Tuesday, January 10, 2012

loser cat

As part of my post-holiday organizing of my life, I started a plan to eat healthier. I wasn't necessarily eating badly before, but I wasn't getting enough nutrients or things that my body needed. Since I work out quite a bit, I suspect some of my tiredness came from a) all the holiday candy/sugar and b) not meeting my body's nutritional needs. So I started using the Insanity Nutrition Guide (linked there), and let me just tell you. I'm having a hard time with it! And it's not the reason you may think. I am loving the meals they list, and using the tables of foods to come up with things that I like to eat, but the amount of protein I'm consuming now and the frequency of meals (5 actual meals, not just snacks) is making me uncomfortably full all the time. By the time I get to the meal in the late afternoon, I'm dreading having to eat again. All that said, my energy levels have been up and I've lost a pound in the last few days(which is not what I'm trying to do, but hey at least I'm not gaining either). I guess we'll see how it goes and if I can get used to it or not.

My dad drove down to the Bay yesterday to have lunch with me and drop off the little turdlet at our house from his extended vacation, and when I got home I noticed that he had left me a copy of and amended the LOST CAT sign my brother had posted all over the neighbourhood:


I guess I'll just have to make sure Milo leaves a nice turd on his pillow next time he visits.

This past weekend I was at the wedding of some friends from college, and it was AWESOME. The wedding was fun, the weather was nice, and most of all I got to see tons of dear friends from Davis. So much fun!!! However, I took all of 1 picture from the entire weekend. At least it's a good one of Chels and Tim:
So I guess I'll be waiting for more people to post pics on Facebook before I poach them and stick 'em on here.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: