Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

So much to be thankful for so far this year. So I'm going to jump into it and update a bit later with normal stuff, since I'll undoubtedly have tons of pictures from the wedding (read: college reunion) that I'm going to this weekend.

1. I'm thankful for unexpected time with Nolan! January so far hasn't been as bad as we thought (though I know we're only a few days in, blah).
2. I'm thankful for Milo being safe and sound! You never really realize how much you love a little pet until they seem to be gone. I need that little turd to follow me around and cry in the mornings and snuggle with me at night.
3. I'm thankful that our candy supply is slowly starting to dwindle. When it's cold outside, my self-control goes out the window.
4. I'm thankful for a fresh start. 2011 was a doozy, but December was even more so. What a month. I'm ready for a clean beginning to an amazing year, with new commitments (doing well still on those, thank you very much) and new adventures.
5. I'm thankful for the chance to see college friends this weekend and celebrate Josh and Renae's marriage!

What are you thankful for?

Quote of the day (taken from Facebook, a post I found from my wall in 2006):
Nolan: " If I was hanging in a tree with bars all around, and a bunch of monkeys came walking by taking pictures of me, yah Id throw feces at them too" - A role reversal as told by Nolan Caldwell 4/5/06

No comments: