Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday

So. It's Thursday night. Let's get our thankful on, because I need me some sleep.

1. I'm thankful I can sleep in a little tomorrow morning, courtesy of working from home. Last night my phone started ringing off the hook with unidentified numbers from 11:30pm on, until finally we decided I had to pick up (sidenote: I wasn't picking up because last week I had the California College Republicans calling me at midnight. WTF were they thinking? Also: I'm not a Republican NOR am I in college.). It was Nolan's colleague, calling me to reach Nolan, and letting him know that his schedule had changed and he was expected at work an hour earlier and therefore he was late. Thanks a lot for letting us know ahead of time that the schedule changed. On that note:
2. I'm so thankful that Nolan isn't in a specialty where such things will be the norm. I couldn't handle that.
3. I'm thankful for the sunshine and warmth this week, and long daylight hours to make everything seem so chipper and summery. It's just a happier time of year!
4. I'm thankful for a couple days with my brother and sister-in-law this weekend. So excited!
5. I'm thankful for our ladies small group. I'm really loving learning and growing with this bunch of girls this spring!

What are you thankful for?

No comments: