Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bethankit

Yesterday was my 3rd wedding anniversary with a man who only could have been placed in my life by God (did I not warn you there would be sap?!). I'm so lucky to have him in my life, and can't help wondering what I did to deserve him.

We didn't do anything big - holidays are pretty low key around here (except Christmas! Only 155 days!), so we had tasty Indian food on Monday night as our little treat, and then we had a nice breakfast together yesterday morning. We also had the treat of our friend Josh B. coming over to hang out and watch a movie, and of course our perpetual guest, Ash U. joined us ;) Great way to spend our evening. As my mother-in-law informed me, it was the "leather anniversary", so we didn't exactly follow that, but a great day nonetheless!

Summer is always so busy for me. Whether it's personally or at work, it seems like everything converges on these few seasons. I even had to miss my beloved yoga class today to catch up on a few items at the office. This is when I endlessly start humming that song, "Wake Me Up, When September Ends". Oh how true.

No comments: