Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Biersch

Is it wrong that what I'm looking forward to the most this week is wearing jeans the next 4 days? I think it's become a treat - seeing as how I am usually either in business dress or yoga gear. Love me some jeans!

Milo's been so mellow since he came back home, and at first I thought he was just mature all of a sudden, but then I realized what a fool I was...as he stalked me all over the kitchen and gnawed on my knuckles.

I had to eat super healthy today in anticipation of eating crappy tomorrow...as I'm going to another Giants game (w00t!) at noon, and have free monies to gorge myself on garlic fries and a Big Gulp soda. Mmm yeah. That's why I'll be wearing my stretch jeans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I will be rooting for the Giants opponent as I am a big LA Dodger fan....enjoy the garlic fries!!
John