Monday, December 13, 2010

Blergh!

Due to the fact that I sleep with my eyes half-open (creepy, I know!), I wake up with dry eyes and sometimes feel extra-tired because of it. So, I invested in a plush eye-mask from Brookstone to keep my peepers shut. And I had nightmares about getting out of bed to put Milo out, and forgetting I had a mask on and falling and breaking myself and possibly Milo. But no, last night I was so paranoid about it, that I woke up, slid off the mask, and went to the door 3 different times during the night to let Milo out...who was still laying on the bed, watching me and undoubtedly wondering what I was doing. Turns out the booger slept until my alarm went off. Just to annoy me in my paranoia.

Also, I've been feeling THE SICKNESS coming on for a little while now, but this morning I definitely noticed a sick feeling. And now, here I sit, with full-blown runny nose, exhaustion, and sore throat. This morning I felt dizzy at the gym and thought maybe it was just tiredness but no. THE SICKNESS. Which is aptly capitalized because it happens so rarely and also because when it strikes, it strikes hard. And I hate it.

No comments: