Friday, December 3, 2010

Hot to Trot

The Silver Fox just now sent me these pics, so I thought late was better than never to get these up. In case ANYONE was at all interested in our "turkey trot" in Oregon (which, incidentally, was a leisurely stroll along the highway to a coffee shop and back), here's the proof:

Here's a nice shot of Nolan being a total bad-ass with the dogs. And his bird perched on his arm like a falconer. In case you didn't notice, we all have birds strapped on somewhere. 'Twas one of the made-up rules that Anna imposed on us.


And of course a shot of everyone except for John, who was behind the lens. Nolan's arm looks less like a falconer here and more like he's trying to karate-chop Anna in the face.


This one has been labeled simply "the look" because apparently I do this a lot? All I remember was that John crowed after taking this picture because he caught me in a smirk after my dad said something to my mom that I THINK bordered on cheeky. This was while we were at the halfway point, which conveniently happened to be Dutch Bros Coffee.


Now, onto my weekend.

2 comments:

Silverfox said...

Loved the comments. It was a blast!
da Silverfox

Ashely said...

Yes, you DO have that look a lot.

Also, your mom is pulling off that turkey very well. I'm thinking of wearing one of my own.