Friday, May 6, 2011

Thankful _________

Since I was in training and packing the last 2 days, I wasn't able to get to my normal Thankful Thursday post...so here it is (albeit on Friday, if you'll forgive me):

1. I'm thankful for the gorgeous weather we've been having. Makes a HUGE difference in my daily happiness level :)

2. I'm thankful for the more relaxed week I've had. I really needed a lighter workload and I got it. Thank goodness.

3. I'm thankful for Nolan because he takes care of me when I'm sunburnt and sore and nasty. He deserves a prize for all this and more.

4. I'm thankful we're making progress in our packing! Finally things are starting to disappear and get packed safely away, ready for next weekend.

5. I'm thankful for our resources. We've had so many huge expenses lately (and are adding even more on in the next couple days...stay tuned), and have come out no worse for it (relatively speaking!). Whew.

6. I'm thankful for our friends who are pretty much the only reason we're feeling sad to be leaving the city.

7. I'm thankful for a lot of things, but mostly that it's Friday and time to start the weekend! WOOOO!

No comments: