Sunday, September 18, 2011

Summer at its best

So I finally found some pictures of Stumpy Meadows, where we went kayaking and took our only pictures from vacation. See how beautiful it was there? And the water was surprisingly warm, considering how far in the mountains this place is.

Okay, so this is one of our very rare vacation photos since we are super lame and forgot to take pictures of anything else. Of course, nobody wants to see pictures of what was basically lounging around anyway.


This lifejacket only stayed on for a minute before I realized that a.) I don't need a lifejacket in a warm, calm lake and b.) it made my arm movement similar to a T-Rex's and therefore my paddling was totally ineffective.

I also randomly found this picture on Nolan's camera (with tons others) from when he and my dad, little brother, and Jacob went to the 49ers game and had field passes. Apparently that was the best part of the game, since the 49ers are actually pretty terrible at football. They ended up leaving early to get Indian food with us ladies.



And finally, I've received one solitary picture from the mini-reunion last week, so I'll post it until I get some more! With the exception of me and Ine (red sweater), can you see the resemblance?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm super jealous of your kayaking adventure and the thought of t-rex paddling made me lol.

Also, your hubby's wearing scrubs! I'm still on a Grey's Anatomy kick, so the fact that he's in the medical field is still embarrassingly super cool to me.

neighboUr said...

Hah, I'm still getting used to getting mail addressed to "Nolan Caldwell, MD"! Strange!