Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Let's just move this one right along, shall we?

1. I'm thankful for long-lost family! It was SO fun for Nolan and I to get to see his aunt/uncle/cousins who live far away! Nothing beats good times with good people.
2. I'm thankful for groupon deals - I was craving something not from my own fridge for lunch, but had limited cash, so...I bought a Groupon for $5, used my $5 Groupon credit, and essentially got a free lunch (except for the 81 cent tax I had to pay) of delicious Indian food!
3. I'm thankful for my team at the office - it's important to have people around that you like working with and can respect. Plus, I was reading this hilarious display and feeling lucky/laughing hysterically. Read. The link to the further display of Justin Bieber material is also TOTALLY WORTH IT.
4. I'm thankful for friends and exercise and being so close to another fun weekend!Hanging out in Mountain View tonight and then being all over the place on Saturday/Sunday.

Happy almost weekend!

No comments: