Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lazy day(s)

Today was Nolan's day off, and never did someone so deserve a day off. The only sign I've gotten thus far (besides the fact that he was fast asleep when I left for work) that he's really enjoying it is this picture that he emailed me a couple hours ago:

My boys!

I didn't take a picture of my chili last night, so I thought I'd snap one of my lunch today anyway. This was the best darn turkey chili I've had in awhile. To be fair, Nolan said it was "the best tortilla soup" he's had in awhile. So although we differ on what it turned out to be/was supposed to be, at least we both agree that it was awesome.

Also featured there: my gluten-free, sugar-free cornbread, which is SO TASTY. In fact, I was so pleased with my perfected recipe, that I submitted it on Allrecipes.com. Click here for the link!

Yesterday was a lazy Sunday in which I opted to go for a loooooong walk and listen to a sermon and stop at Starbucks instead of sitting in church. In which I cleaned my house, but only until I felt like making a new playlist instead. In which I watched Milo watching the sheep in the paddock outside our bedroom window. Can you see them? They're those dots by the barn in the back.

No comments: