Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

The week has flown by (except the daytime part, which has dragged along), and I'm ready to start fresh next week with lots of sleep, and my routine back in place. As much as I love vacation, it can be exhausting. With that:

1. I'm thankful for lots of sleep this week. I needed it, bad. I have no idea how Nolan is coping with his ridiculous sleep schedule.
2. I'm thankful Nolan is back to working days at least for a brief time, so I can actually see him. I know I was with him 24/7 the last 2 weeks but I can't get enough of him!
3. I'm thankful for a bit of a light load this workweek. I needed to do some catching up and dealing with little things before stuff gets nutty again.
4. I'm thankful small group has started up again! I missed seeing my group of girls every Tuesday, and I am so looking forward to some serious growth in the next several weeks.
5. I'm thankful for my families. Easter was so great, just to see everyone and catch up...and I'm so thankful we all love each other. And my family just keeps growing - in 4 weeks I gain a sister-in-law, and in July I gain a nephew (from my other sister-in-law). Hooray!

What are you thankful for?

No comments: