Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thankful Thursday

This week...

1. I'm thankful for good books and good discussions - this is where big dreams come from!
2. I'm thankful for my rest day today from CrossFit. Ouch. Getting up early to do yoga this morning was well worth it, and needed!
3. I'm thankful for great colleagues. My boss came over for dinner last night and it was so great to spend time with her outside of work, and introduce her to Nolan (and Milo, haha). Plus she brought her adorable dog!
4. I'm thankful for checklists. I'd be totally lost without them. That is the only thing helping me feel like I'm ready for a week of vacation after tomorrow!
5. I'm thankful for hard decisions, and big decisions. There's no better way to learn more about yourself and your partner than puzzling through tough choices! I guess we'll be learning a lot this year!

What are you thankful for?

No comments: