Wednesday, August 18, 2010

gluteus

As much as I like having time alone, I don't like it when Nolan's shifts take him away from me. Even worse, Milo is a holy terror when it's just the two of us, because the only person he respectfully fears is Nolan. So he's careening around the house, tearing up the rug, digging through his food container, and at one point he actually launched himself at my thigh, wrapped his paws around it, and sunk his fangs into my buttocks. YES. It's like he's possessed and Nolan is some kind of fakir.

Also, we're at that point in the summer where the sun sets right at the place where it shines through our window brightly at about 7:30pm and blinds us all. So here I sit slurping my cereal and shielding my eyes from the bright night sun. That sounds weird. However, I guess I can't complain because it's the first sign of sun we've seen in weeks.

No comments: