Monday, August 30, 2010

it's over.

Well. We had 2 nights in a row of watching 3 hours of 24 and Jack Bauer trying to bring down justice (or revenge?), and finally we just finished the finale. And 24 will never return. A sadder day we haven't felt since we finished reading the Harry Potter series. Let us all mourn...at least until we find a new show.


I just had to post this, as I was looking for my Halloween wig (can you guess who I'm going as?) on amazon, and found this review for a wig cap. I couldn't believe it was a real review, but you can be the judge. Ridiculous:


under a wig, September 30, 2008

By

Bartok Kinski "A casual stroll through the lu... (Prague) - See all my reviews

I used this under a wig I wore to keep fleas off of my bald head. It gets hot and eventually ripped so I had to use a woman's pantyhose. If you are really in a bind, you can even use material from your underpants, make sure it's breathable.”


1 comment:

Heidi said...

What the WHAT?! That's weird and way too personal to write in an online review.