Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra raaaaa

You guys: this weather is jerking me around. First it's hot, then it's cold. Then it's windy, omg so windy that my ponytail is flying around on its own broomstick and sticking to my chapstick. Then it's calm and warm...ish. And then BOOM right in the middle of that it rains. Which may not surprise anybody who knows warm + clouds usually signifies rain. But it wasn't really cloudy! And I got a cold coffee, so NO FAIR. However, I had been putting this off because my mind and my frolicking heart were warring over it, and this weather change pushed me over the edge:

I had a little party at my desk where I hosted the tree-lighting ceremony, officiated by me, and attended by me. Then I threw a piece of confetti in the air and popped open a pack of chocolate whoppers. Whew.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Very nice and so festive!