Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hairy Potter

This must be some kind of new record, but I officially finished my Christmas shopping yesterday! Amazing! And not even December! And our Christmas cards are on the way, along with our annual mug...here's a little preview of our picture for this year:

Pretty, eh? It's once again all thanks to ylehsa and her photo-editing skillz that we don't look like shiny-faced boobs.

Also, our building finally decorated the lobby per tradition this season, and they usually pick really classy arrangements for the elevator hallway...but this year? They apparently decided that "sparkly human hair" was an awesome theme:

For awhile I thought I was the only one who was thinking this, but I heard someone get into the elevator behind me and whisper to their colleague "...s'like golden locks of Marge Simpson", so I guess not.

Any of you who blasphemous fools who haven't seen the latest Harry Potter installment need to go do it. It's good. Ignore the reviews and just sit back and sip your Coke, dip your fist into that greasy bucket o' buttered popcorn, and enjoy.
I would post Thanksgiving pics, but seeing as how I didn't take any myself...Anna/John: consider this your cue to send me Thanksgiving pics :

4 comments:

chels said...

seriously, already done w shopping? how can you stand waiting this long to give gifts???? i'd get gifts sooner, but as soon as i do, i want to give them because i can't wait for the person's reaction. maybe that's just me. nice picture! and harry potter was pretty fantastic!

neighboUr said...

it's easy to wait to give them! because i won't see any of their recipients until christmas, haha! except nolan. and i'm making him wait out of spite because he's already shaken it and tried to guess >:-0

Mom said...

Can I get a "tree" for my head? More hair for me!

Unknown said...

Well. Unfortunately we didn't take ANY pictures either! Maybe you parents or Nate or Jake took some and would be willing to share with the rest of us. Honestly I was busy feeding the masses and I think John was either playing games with Nolan or discovering functions on his new phone. :)