Thursday, November 11, 2010

I've stumbled

A few times, I've stumbled upon (hah!) stumbleupon.com, which truly is a magnificent weapon against boredom/a surefire way to learn random trivia for those Monday night trivia pub nights. So I thought I'd start posting a couple of my favourites every day. Today's so far have been:
Simple ideas that are borderline genius
and
the vertical bed.

These are all things that I want, which is maybe why I liked them...but also I didn't feel like being a ridiculous cat lady and posting all the cutesy pictures of cats I stumbled upon. Which is to say, hundreds.

A client today sent me a 1lb box of Sees...which is great, except that I'm trying to eat BETTER, not worse. Also anything sugary is my Kryptonite. I can't bring it home, because then Nolan will whine at me for tempting him. As it is, he begs me to make chocolate chip cookies, says he'll die without them, so I bake delicious tender ones, and then he says to take them away from him RIGHT NOW. I'm not a cookie person, so I get rid of them, and then...
This is the circle of life, you see?
We tend to go from this:
funny GIFs - For me? You shouldn't have
see more Gifs
To this:
A Real Cookie Monster Gif - A Real Cookie Monster
see more Gifs

It disturbs me to think that I'll see these never-ending images on my blog for all eternity.

No comments: