Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A veritable storm of media

After all of our discussions around apple products lately, apparently Nolan felt it necessary to send me this card while I was at work yesterday:
Touching.

On Saturday I had a couple short hours with Nolan once he woke up, and then after he left, I met up with the Ladds to pick out our pumpkins at a local patch. They had green ones:
And orange ones...and now between the ones I bought here and the 2 I picked up (with fake corn) at Lucky's, I have 5 pumpkins laying around. Why? No idea. It may have been the pumpkin spice lattes we had afterwards that just put me in a prolonged state of autumnal awareness.

On Sunday, we drove into the city to see our dear friends Brandon and Tiffany exchange vows. It was beautiful and perfect.
I even took a short video of it, featuring our fabulous friend Mat Park singing and playing during the processional:
Ladies, he's single.

Also there was almost our entire former small group, including Tom and Susan and their baby. Which meant dinner was a little bit of eating and a lot of pass-the-baby. He just looks super bored with Nolan pinching his little rolls. He's like, "sigh. okay, who's next. can we go home yet? sigh."
Insert same thought here. More sighing. But how cute does Ms. B look with a baby!
It's true what they say, about the only times in life when you really get to see all of your friends is at weddings and funerals. So glad this one was the former.
Later that night, at the Emergency Medicine dinner (this picture was right after the picture from Monday's post). Note the change of clothes necessary.

Our favourite Missouri couple!

Obligatory picture of Milo. Okay actually, I put it in here because it was the first real picture I took on my new phone, and it just happened to be while he was searching out the remnants of his old food bag (sadly for him, it was empty).

Hopefully tomorrow I'll wake up and:
a.) not be sick anymore
b.) there will be coffee brewed
c.) be rich and famous. or just rich. or just find out it's snowed in San Francisco and I have the day off.

No comments: