Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gaston

You know how I hate eggs? I haven't liked them since I was little, and can't even stomach the smell of them? It seems I've turned a corner. In a big way. A couple days ago I ate 7 eggs in a day just because they sounded good. I've been bringing them to work for snacks, scrambling up the whites at home for dinner and breakfast, and had to upgrade from buying the half-size carton of egg whites to the big size...and restocking it during the week! I'm like a whole new person, y'all. The other day I was eating an egg at work (stealthily, so as not to offend anyone with the smell!), and I realized how many eggs I'd had that day, and thought of that song from Beauty and the Beast where Gaston juggles all those eggs into his mouth and croons something about 4 dozen eggs making him the size of a barge. That's me. Let's at least hope I get some shiny hair and lean muscle mass out of all this, right?

3 comments:

Pops said...

Should I say "I told you so" or just be happy that you've rediscovered the taste treat of embryonic poultry?

Noemma said...

LOL!

Ash U said...

See, eggs are great! I eat them all the time now