Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

The countdown is on. Just a little over 10 days until Christmas! We are officially in that part of the year where I want to slow time down - even at work-so I can enjoy every second. I love the music at my desk, the decorations, the warm drinks, the holiday parties, everything. And yet the next week will go painfully slow since I can't wait to see our families, spend time together relaxing, playing games, eating good food...and so:

1. I'm thankful it's here! The best time of year. You can't not feel jolly these days!
2. I'm thankful for the progress I've made with crafts. It's taken a lot more time than I've realized! But I'm getting there! One of these days I'll actually stop the other crafts, and attach the last finished piece to our stockings so I can take a picture.
3. I'm thankful for Nolan's last call tomorrow night! He's worked so incredibly hard. I have absolutely LOVED visiting him those nights for our impromptu picnics at the hospital, but I'm ready for him to be done with those dangerously long shifts too.
4. I'm thankful for time with our families coming up! We love spending time together, and it will be nice to have a day or two to just relax after Christmas too.
5. I'm thankful for holiday lunches this week and time to enjoy my coworkers outside of actual working. They're good people :)


What are you thankful for?

No comments: