Friday, April 23, 2010

keys!

I was going to spend this post ranting about how terrible the muni is, since it took me an HOUR AND A HALF to get home last night...but then I found out it was because someone was hit by a train underground. So now I feel like a bad person for complaining and this post is already a downer. Sigh.

On a totally unrelated note: the weather was gorgeous today, so my coworker and I went out for a walk to get some fresh air and enjoy the sunshine! We found something interesting along the way:

Instead of bike stands, they have giant keys in the sidewalk all along this random alley that has a dead end. Waste of money or interesting detail?

Hooray for yoga tonight with Ash U!

Quote of the day:
me: "what? who died!?"
DG: "Jo!"
me: "who's that?"
DG: "JO MAMA!!!"
me: "hhhh."

No comments: