Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Warrior 2

Yoga yesterday was G R E A T. And just because I was so convinced how bad I'd be at it, let me just brag a second and say that I rock at yoga! The instructor told me I belong in the advanced class, so I'm going to one more of the flow yoga classes on Friday, and then moving on up to Ashtanga!

But I'm not going to lie and say it was easy, because it wasn't...and right now I have several muscles that are pretty sore that I don't think I've ever used before. I think I've found a new hobby (does that count as a hobby?) <3

You know how I know I'm lucky to have Nolan? Because he goes out of his way to drive me to work so I don't have to take the muni. It must be love.

Also: watched a Machu Picchu documentary last night with Ash U...if it's at all possible, I am EVEN MORE excited to go there in July! Click here if you are interested in taking a look - amazing how these people built such an impossible thing in such an impossible place.


Quote of the day:
DG: "I'm really not digging the new security setup on our floor. we should protest - march up to his office."
AC: "and fling the door open and throw a tomato"
DG: "how about we kick it in, then pee on his carpet."
AC: "that would teach him."

No comments: