Monday, April 5, 2010

Love

Thanks to ylehsa, who begged me to give her credit (and I should), I have discovered a replacement for my white mochas...which I gave up for Lent and had a long and passionate romance with for Y E A R S prior to that. The answer? Skinny Hazelnut Lattes. No sugar, no fat, and d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s. I think I'm in love. But this doesn't mean I'll be getting one everyday, so wait to be amazed by my self-control.

What's harder than this? Giving up Raisinets as Nolan and I are going back to a healthy diet. SOB.

Also new in my life: Ash U introduced Nolan and I to a new book yesterday, and so far I can't keep my eyes peeled away. Think Harry Potter with a dash of Twilight, a hint of Lemony Snicket, and a pinch of AWESOME. It'll be a while before Nolan can pry this one from my hands to read it himself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and the title of this book is...

neighboUr said...

Sorry! The name of the book is "The Chronicles of Chrestomanci".

I'll post that in today's post as well :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you like the book! Volume II is even better