Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Drops.

San Francisco is historically a very dry (albeit always overcast) place. So when it was so wet this year that I have not only bought but USED rainboots...you can imagine my disdain. I thought the point of living in a coastal city in California was to soak up the sun and work on my surfing?

The weather has also negatively impacted my mood, because not only am I trapped indoors all day crunching data "line-by-line" as Nolan loves reminding me, but I also have to stare out the windows into the dismalness outside. That and the people on the muni drip all over me and I am sure it's not just water. To ease my pain, I have been swallowing boxes of raisinets whole at work. Okay and by that I just mean eating a lot of them. A LOT. Thank goodness my espresso-fast is still in effect (until Sunday!), or I would be drowning my sorrows in a venti you-know-what.

No comments: