Monday, March 8, 2010

Roulette!

Apparently there is a new craze getting started called "Chatroulette". We watched a Daily Show special on it this morning, and then thinking they were exaggerating, tried it this evening. Jon Stewart does not exaggerate, my friends. So unless you want to burn your eyes out watching random perverts on a chat roulette system (which is exactly what it sounds like it is), or see black screens and know they are watching you, or just see random weirdos, I'd recommend sitting this trend out. Though the thrill of knowing you are about to see and be seen by who-knows-who is exciting, heh. We ended up showing a close-up of the crook of my arm (fake buttcrack) and watching peoples' reactions. Excellent.

Also I got to test my new rainboots today...no more soggy socks!

No comments: