Monday, March 15, 2010

From Pudding to Pacifica

It's been awhile since I posted pics, so here goes some catching up.

This one is from a couple weeks ago, when Ash U and I went to Pacifica to get some r&r on a cliff overlooking the ocean...beautiful!
Last night after group, Nolan decided that he needed to pamper my face/aka put his pudding all over it, and held me down on the lesson couch to do so. We have officially dubbed our little brown loveseat "the lesson couch" because it seems that whenever we have to address something serious, or call out one another on something, we end up sitting on the lesson couch. Apparently smearing with pudding is a very serious lesson.

My father-in-law sent me this picture today, and I simply HAD to post it...isn't he wonderful! Sorry I forgot to rotate it. Heh.
And after work, I went to Samovar (a tea lounge) with my friend Elli, and we marveled over how pretty their teas are, while enjoying the lovely view and nice weather. See for yourself!

Lastly, on my way home, I saw this (defaced) sign in the underground and it made me laugh. So I thought I'd share some of the wisdom from someone with a sharpie that was low-on-ink.

No comments: