Thursday, April 8, 2010

Turkey

This past weekend at Easter, I think we actually took 0 pictures. With the exception of when we were leaving, and Nolan STOPPED THE CAR...because there was an impressive male turkey with his feathers up and all pretty trying to woo the ugly lady turkeys. But I've got a slow trigger finger, and so by the time I took the picture he demanded, this is what we got:

...which is: a few very unimpressive ugly turkeys running away.

Yesterday in SF, the weather was absolutely gorgeous! Bright and sunny, and perfect for sitting outside for lunch :) So I grabbed lunch at Samovar, a tea lounge here, with a friend, and captured a picture of the most delicious salad (and masala iced chai), with a giant grilled portobello mushroom on top! Behold:

Now THAT is my idea of how lunch breaks should be.

No comments: