Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3, 2, 1...

2(ish) days until Nolan comes home! And today is basically my Wednesday, because I have Friday off :)

I've missed loads of yoga classes lately due to being out of town, or in meetings all day, and have been squeezing in strength training instead when I have the chance. This was a terrible idea. I went to yoga for the first time in awhile today, and was happy to be back, but OH MAN. Usually I feel strong and pliant in yoga. Today I felt weak and stiff. So I immediately went to Walgreens for a protein pick-me-up, and feel a little better now...but I see that I need to basically never miss a yoga class again.

Another reason I've been sparse on here, is that I wanted to wait until I could officially say that we have a home! We got the final word today that the rental I put in for and was desperately crossing my fingers for, was accepted! So we move in mid-May to beautiful Atherton, CA :) Our new place is an in-law unit, so we're going to be in half of a house, basically (the front half you see here). And it is glorious. The neighbourhood is sunny and beautiful, 2br so we can have you visit us, and about 4 miles from Stanford campus, so it will be a pretty bike ride for Nolan to get to work! My commute is a different story, but I'll figure it out. I only had the wherewithal to take a single picture, but here it is nonetheless (click on it to get a better look!):

EXCITED!


also excited about: santung's tonight with ylehsa. oh, and...hanging out with her too I guess.

No comments: