Thursday, April 21, 2011

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Can you guess what I'm thankful for this week? Here's a hint:

That was taken 2 years ago on our second wedding anniversary, and I think his expression sums up how I'm feeling right now. But maybe times 10.

1. I'm SO SO SO THANKFUL...that Nolan arrives home in 17 hours! EEEEE. I've already picked out my clothes and everything for tomorrow, which means that I'm most definitely going to spend at least 2 hours stuck in the mindless oblivion that comes with being over-prepared and over-excited. I cannot believe 2 months went by so fast!!! But that doesn't mean we're planning on doing this ever again ;)

2. I'm thankful we officially have a new home, and in such a wonderful area!

3. I'm thankful that Jesus died for us, even though we didn't deserve it. And I'm thankful we get to celebrate that this weekend!

4. I'm thankful for a weekend with family to celebrate a lot of things!

5. I'm thankful for my a fun last few days with ylehsa and her friend Davina visiting. I also should probably mention that I'm thankful for good sleep while she's been here. I sleep so much better when there is another person in the house. Sorry, Milo - you're too much of a wuss to make me feel safe.

6. I'm thankful I get to take tomorrow off! I feel like today was closing the book on an EXTREMELY busy and stressful time at work (which involved me being grouchy for several weeks straight...sorry, friends). Next week I can start fresh, and not worry about this kind of busy-ness until June, woohoo!

Happy weekend, all! I will almost definitely not be blogging again until Monday ;)

No comments: