Monday, August 8, 2011

Journey

Today I travelled. I travelled in my car to the BART station, then on the BART to work, then at lunch I took BART to my eye appointment and back again, then after work I took the muni (asdkfkajsdf!!) to Stonestown Galleria to have the saleswoman at a store I went to yesterday, remove the security ink tag from a leather jacket I had bought (and which they had forgotten to remove - annoying!)...and then I got back on the Muni, took it to the BART station at Balboa Park, hopped on the train to the airport (because the Millbrae train was 12 minutes away), got off at San Bruno, hopped on the Millbrae train, rode that 1 stop to Millbrae, where I got in my car and drove to Safeway to get groceries, then got back in my car and drove home. All that on top of a super busy day. Like, the kind of busy in which I worked on Saturday in preparation for today. And the kind in which I thought to myself while driving to work this morning, "I wonder how I'll feel 10 hours from now when the workday is over". Needless to say, I'm now in my jammies, watching Milo lick out my salad bowl, and contemplating having a giant helping of frozen blueberries for dessert. I'm wiped.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too much traveling! You need a day of rest.