Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Since I don't have a whole lot of time, with wedding activities taking up my time, I'll just focus on what I'm thankful for today:

1. I'm thankful the wedding is finally here! We're on a schedule, and it looks like things are going to be beautiful! I'm also excited to have a new sister-in-law...love her!
2. I'm thankful for a long weekend at home due to wedding PTO. I need a little bit of summer vacation already, and this will hit the spot.
3. I'm thankful for a chance to see family (and friends) for a few days! It's always fun to catch up with those you love and don't often get to see.
4. I'm thankful for the gorgeous weather, both at home and on the ranch. California is an amazing place, and always more so when I get to enjoy the lovely sunshine. Plus, a wedding in the rain would be rough.
5. I'm thankful for a solid group of friends around us. It's so encouraging to have people around you who constantly build you up and are always good for a laugh :)

What are you thankful for?

No comments: