Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I feel like I live in this ridiculous place. Last time I was running in my neighbourhood, I saw champagne bottles (nice ones!) along the side of the road, and thought it was so odd. Because normally you see like...crushed Budweiser cans in a ditch or something, but never anything of higher quality. So then on my walk the other day, I HAD to take a picture of this. Because I've seen old beat up shoes on the side of the road, or hanging from phone lines...but I've never seen a nice, freshly polished Kenneth Cole Reaction shoeon the side of the road. How bizarre.


I also saw these lovely flowers on the same walk, and decided to take a pic because they were just so pretty and I can't get over the unique colours on each flower. I love this time of year!


Among other things:

1. I'm thankful for a beautiful, safe place to walk and run and bike. I love our neighbourhood.
2. I'm thankful for good health. I've been a bit out of sorts for a couple weeks physically, and it was killing me. I woke up today feeling totally back to normal. Thank goodness!
3. I'm thankful for my job. I'm thankful that I can be open with my boss, and that there is mutual respect there. It's a good thing.
4. I'm thankful for this week being almost over! It's Nolan's week of night shifts, so we literally haven't seen each other all week, even though he I leave for work at 6:15am and he gets home around then, and I get home around 5:30pm and he leaves around then. We've been like ships passing in the night. So sad.
5. I'm thankful for warm weather again! I got tired of just two weeks of colder weather recently, even though I'm sure I'll be looking forward to that in a few months!

What are you thankful for?

No comments: