Thursday, October 22, 2009

kilimanjaro

We still have two suitcases half-full of stuff on our floor. At least it gives Milo something to jump in and play around for a few days. I'm promised these will be put away by tomorrow, but we shall see!

I don't have a lot to write today, mainly because I'm still recovering from the peak that was Europe, and coming back down is proving to be more energy-consuming than I thought it would be. But at least today I put some pictures up! Here is one of my favourites:


Ah well. Time for bed. Tomorrow I have to get up at the crack again so that we can head up to Placerville for the weekend ahead of SF traffic. Wish us luck!

Quote of the day:
"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it."
-Henry Ford

No comments: