Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Leavin', on a jet plane!

I think when things are winding down before a big event is when you get the most antsy. And so, the product of that time was this with ylehsa via email:
[O][][x]
[x][x][]
[O][][]
The world's stupidest game of tic-tac-toe.

We're all packed and ready (and I am pretty sure I won the bet), and we leave early tomorrow morning for the airport. I've got the best gum in the world packed in my purse, and I'm looking forward to sipping my tiny tomato juice on the plane while watching whatever's on the big screen.

Quote of the day:
Me: "You spelled my name wrong on your list! You forgot the 'e' on the end!"
Nolan: "I didn't....hhh. Fine. I forgot your name, and I guess I don't know your birthday or your middle name either."

1 comment:

Ashely said...

Just for the record, I would have found a way to win.