Tuesday, October 27, 2009

meow

Sometimes all I want to do when I wake up in the morning is give Milo a swift kick. The fat little child can't stop crying, and I have NO idea where he learnt it! He must be a dog in disguise afterall. This morning I tried to smother him under the blankets and pet him ferociously, but as soon as my hand stopped moving, he was crying and squirming all around. Guess it's good at least in that it makes me wake up early. But he's still my favourite little friend. Everyone has their faults <3

With New Moon about to be released in 3.5 weeks, the fandemonium is out of control. Summit is releasing 30-second clips to the fan base just to keep them from becoming a riotous mob, and I feel like it's slowly chipping away at the actual movie's hype. Maybe I should adopt ylehsa's approach and refuse to watch any clips until I see the movie in theaters. But! They're just sitting there! At least I'm proud to say I don't leave hideous comments on youtube about wanting to marry Edward Cullen. Hhh. Teenagers and their raging hormones. Today I watched a clip they released of a kiss scene, and all the comments looked like this:

princesscullenxx:"omg i wish edward would kiss me like that <3!"
bella23894: "DDRRRRRRROOOOOLLLLL!!!!"
edwardslover: "omg he GROANED! hot!"

I figure, if I am ever going to thoroughly embarrass myself, I have much more creative ways of doing so.

Quote of the day via text:
Mom: "Rose* has returned!"

*My parents' rogue beagle that keeps going prodigal when better food and adventures are to be found elsewhere for a few days.

No comments: