Friday, October 23, 2009

venus de milo

Thanks to ylehsa, we have a modern interpretation of the Milo part of this famous statue:


This week has been such a blur. Not only do I feel super unproductive, but I've been messy too. Milo's loving having suitcases and a virtual obstacle course to play in our living room, but I'm tired of stepping over stuff and watching out for the breakable items (sorry about your chocolate, Nate!). And I have the massive task of scrapbooking our trip sometime in the near future. Also yesterday when I was waiting for my elevator to go home, I blew a huge bubble JUST as the elevator came, the doors opened, and two guys got to watch me picking scraps of green gum off of my cheeks and lips because it was too old to just pop neatly like a normal bubble as I walked on. Mmmm, professional.

Since Nolan has been sick, the only productive thing he has done this week is watch several seasons of The Wire and eat all of my favourite cereal. Well and he's been putting in his time towards becoming a doctor, but I mean let's keep the focus on what's important here, and that is that I like having a nice bowl of cereal waiting for me before bed. But! I still find him endearing!

Right now, we're just looking forward to our weekend visiting my parents and washing clothes (thanks, Mom!) and sleeping past 6am. Two days of relaxation, here we come!

No comments: