Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Another late-night Thursday post! I guess I'll keep this one brief.

1. I'm thankful for warm food. Our thermostat hasn't been fixed yet, so our house gets pretty chilly. Luckily, I've been cooking more, which means the oven is on, which means the living room heats up a bit. And warm food always makes me feel warm inside :)
2. I'm thankful for the time with my in-laws last weekend! It was such fun to catch up and see the Ducks STOMP on Stanford.
3. I'm thankful that our bible study is going to continue meeting up on Tuesdays informally until the Spring study begins. It's so refreshing to have time with these girls, and build good friendships.
4. I'm thankful for my job and work situation. I have such supportive coworkers, and I like what I do! Such a rare thing nowadays!
5. I'm thankful Thanksgiving is almost here, because it means a couple extra days off, and God knows I need it. After this phase of my killer project? Whew. A couple days' rest sounds like heaven.
6. I'm thankful for peace of mind. Conflicts and issues may arise, but prayer, thoughtfulness, and patience really help when it comes to taking a deep breath and trying to look at things objectively. This is something God has been teaching me lately.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: