Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's alive!

This is how my commute looks when I am waiting for the next BART train. I'm loving having a camera that can make my boring pictures a little more artsy looking. Even though they're not.


I got this picture in an email from my dad, and at first I was like, "....the?" but then I read the tiny caption underneath:
""Please check your stock before you buy dear". The only thing mom has a greater supply of is Coke."

Because, you know, the world could end and we could possibly run out of Triscuits.


And in case you were wondering how long cheap LED tealights can last while lit, so far the answer is 48 hours. I took this picture last night, and they were still burning bright this morning. I've had them going since Monday. Aaand those are our pumpkins, too. In case you were wondering. The star one is Milo's, the angry one is Nolan's, and the uncarved, weird green one behind them is mine.



Quote of the day:


"I'm just waiting here to have my colonoscopy...yuk..after all the study, what could possess a Doctor to be a butt Doctor. I would not choose to specialize in any of the orifices. Just random thoughts." - Pops

No comments: