Monday, November 7, 2011

Train to nowhere

Favourite thing of the week? Starbucks' cheery new red cups, complete with cheeky nutcracker!


Maybe I'm a week or two late on this, but it's a good thing that it's my first Starbucks in awhile...right?





Recently, I was browsing Milo's facebook page (what can I say, he's a social media rockstar), and found this old post on there that cracked me up. Especially since I know EXACTLY what Nolan was talking about:



Speaking of which, have I mentioned that Milo has a friend over this week? We've been cat-sitting a pretty, if not obese, kitty named Harley. See:

She's made herself totally at home, which has been an adjustment for an only child like Milo. There was a lot of hissing and walking in WIDE circles around one-another for a couple days, but now they've become BFFs, and spend most of their days hurtling around the house chasing each other, napping together, sharing food (and litter boxes - gross!) even though they each have their own, and doing this cute thing where they touch noses and just stare at each other before flying around the room again. They're usually going so fast, that this is the best picture I've gotten of them together so far:
I can already tell Milo will be depressed when she goes home.



And as promised awhile ago, there happened to actually be a picture posted of our real Halloween costumes:

We're LEGOs. So it was an easy idea. Needless to say, these boxes stayed on about 2 minutes before we discovered we couldn't really move in them. So we spent the rest of the night simply as "red" and "yellow" since our outfits underneath were purely those colours. Thanks, Nolan, for bringing me bright yellow tights from China.



As it turns out, there were a lot of really random pictures from our party, but not a lot of the decor, except this crappy one from my phone (I had the flash off...oops), in which you can see some random decorations we had. Oh well.

No comments: