Friday, December 19, 2008

Dracula

I am ashamed to say that I haven't read Dracula until today. It is a short book, but so far a great read. I always feel a little sheepish when I realize I haven't read such basic classics. Also, I am still in my twilight/vampire/dramatic rut. Not that I ever have not been in a dramatic rut, but there you have it. While we're on the topic of creepiness, I know I'm on the late train again, but if you haven't seen the video for Rihanna's Disturbia, watch it. Reminiscent of Michael Jackson's thriller, but the creepiness actually makes me feel nervous. Haha, here you go:


Also, while looking around I found this and am so.excited.all.over.again. for April 22! I found this picture from someone trying to dress me up for Halloween here at work. Maybe I should wear this to the concert. I will clearly be the most attractive person there, as is demonstrated here.


Our bed is wonderful. Seriously, the best and most comfy bed I have ever felt. But. I slept funny last night and can't move my neck. So don't sneak up behind my right shoulder because I can't turn my head to see you and might kill you on accident.

I am supposed to be in charge of the Christmas music here, but I had on Enya this morning, and everyone was so sick over it that I turned it off. The following transpired:
L: "We could listen to the radio! Christmas music! Enya puts me to sleep."
T: "She is so overdone."
me: "Fine. *sniffs* I could always put on the Muppet Christmas album."
T: "You can...if you wanna die."

We are heading up TONIGHT for Christmas break at my parents' house with EVERYONE related to us. Crazy times. So posts next week may or may not be consistent ;)

Merry Christmas!

No comments: