Wednesday, December 10, 2008

As promised...

Right now I am just hoping everyone is technically adept enough to follow the link here, and it makes me nervous like last year when I started blogging regularly again and felt like I was shouting to the empty halls. Ahh, sweet anxiety.

As promised (and I feel like I have built these up to be really cool, when in actuality they are kind of lame), here are your festive pictures of Milo in his Santa suit, and even one of our little Charlie Brown tree that we picked out:



Okay, about the tree: I KNOW. But it was only $5 and we live in an economic toilet bowl. What are you gonna do.

By the time I get home tonight, my Christmas shopping will be completely done, and I am pretty sure that is some kind of a record. It significantly helps to have wish lists from every relative.

Last night I tried to cut the eggnog fudge to bring to work (I had this vision in my head of me prancing around the office distributing holiday cheer and love in baskets to people I think), and...it melted all over my hand. Kind of/exactly like this. So I did what any self-respecting woman does in such a situation: I called my mother...who promptly told me to trash it and start over. Despite my conscience telling me that I am a terrible person for throwing away a whole pan full of edible (albeit soupy) fudge, I am happy that at LEAST my slaving away paid off and we now get to have tasty and rock-hard eggnog fudge at work today.

1 comment:

Glorysgirl said...

Finally you are off that skanky LJ site and onto blogger where I will actually be identified when posting ... although guess that means I have to watch my language.