Monday, December 15, 2008

Mid-Afternoon Nap

After a long weekend of hosting the men-folk, I am exhausted. Worth it? I think so. Sunday, Nolan and his roommates came home from spending a wet afternoon downtown, and trailing in after them were three more roommates. Heh. As each one came in, they each stopped in front of me and said, "Hi Anneliese, you look beautiful tonight." Thanks for bribing your friends to compliment me, Nolan. We spent hours on-end last night playing Bang!, which I am pretty sure is my new favourite card game. I lost all three times, but it is definitely clawing itself to the top of my list with Settlers. SPEAKING of which: I won Settlers on Saturday night for the first time in 6 years. Booyah.

I cannot wait until this weekend, which officially marks the holiday break. I can barely contain myself and am just dreading how slowly time is going to pass until then! Tomorrow we have our office luncheon/white elephant, but aside from that it will be another slow week it seems. *sigh*

No comments: