Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Craze

I have to admit that I still haven't wrangled the pictures from Nolan from Christmas break...but it's mostly because he has been OBSESSIVELY READING TWILIGHT. Yes, you heard right. The twilight-hating,anti-vampire, literary scrooge has become so engrossed that not only has he almost finished the entire series already, but he passionately defends Jacob being better than Edward (it is the sorrow of my soul), and screams and covers his ears when I try and argue the other way. He was even grumpy at dinner and I couldn't figure out why until he crawled into bed with me later and admitted that he was sorry about being grumpy but it was because he had been separated from the book for too long. Haha! I mean I remember how it was and I can sympathize, but seriously...

Tonight I have to sneak around and maybe clean while he is watching the Ducks game because last night he wouldn't permit me to make any noise while he read. Hhhhh.

Speaking of crazes, not only am I SO EXCITED about seeing la Britney in April and have been memorizing her album, haha, but I am also getting sucked into Taylor Swift stuff. I KNOW.

2 comments:

Ashely said...

taylor swift?! taylor swift. i'm sorry, we're not bosom friends anymore.

Ashely said...

also you didn't even INVITE me to britney. so. double unfriends to you.